Rally4 is the parent company for mGive. As the industry leader in mobile fundraising and engagement for nonprofits, mGive provides the tools, technology, wireless carrier connections and knowledge to help nonprofits make their campaigns successful. The mGive Foundation is a 501(c)(3) created to certify nonprofits wishing to participate in the mobile channel and facilitate the flow of funds from carriers directly to participating nonprofits. The mission of the organization is to drive innovation and to assist other nonprofits in their efforts to raise money and communicate with donors more effectively through the mobile channel.
Articles in this section
- How to Insert Code into the Head Section of Your WordPress
- Does mGive work with all wireless carriers?
- What makes mGive different from other mobile companies?
- What is the difference between mGive, The mGive Foundation and Rally4?
- How can my organization acquire mobile numbers to which we can send text messages?
- How to unsubscribe a mobile number
- How to change your password for the mGive dashboard
- Do we have to be BBB certified to use your products/services
- If we have an existing list of mobile opt-ins, can we move the list to your platform?
- How do parental control settings affect my donations?