Getting started with our Impact Program is determined by three factors: 1. Completion and submission of The mGive Foundation application and supporting documents through the mGive.com document upload center 2. The vetting and approval of your organization by the The mGive Foundation (typically one business day provided all information is complete) 3. Campaign submission and approval from the carriers. Your mobile donation keyword will be live on all participating wireless carriers between 1 to 4 weeks. Note: When you first register with mGive.com, all your engagement and communication tools will go live immediately as we wait for the wireless carriers to provision your donation keyword.
Articles in this section
- How to Insert Code into the Head Section of Your WordPress
- Does mGive work with all wireless carriers?
- What makes mGive different from other mobile companies?
- What is the difference between mGive, The mGive Foundation and Rally4?
- How can my organization acquire mobile numbers to which we can send text messages?
- How to unsubscribe a mobile number
- How to change your password for the mGive dashboard
- Do we have to be BBB certified to use your products/services
- If we have an existing list of mobile opt-ins, can we move the list to your platform?
- How do parental control settings affect my donations?