Getting started with our Impact Program is determined by three factors: 1. Completion and submission of The mGive Foundation application and supporting documents through the mGive.com document upload center 2. The vetting and approval of your organization by the The mGive Foundation (typically one business day provided all information is complete) 3. Campaign submission and approval from the carriers. Your mobile donation keyword will be live on all participating wireless carriers between 1 to 4 weeks. Note: When you first register with mGive.com, all your engagement and communication tools will go live immediately as we wait for the wireless carriers to provision your donation keyword.
Articles in this section
- Text Call To Action Graphic Templates
- How do parental control settings affect my donations?
- Can someone outside of the U.S. make a mobile donation?
- What is a keyword?
- What is the expected ROI of your services?
- How long does it take to set up text donation capabilities?
- Can a mobile donor give more than once?
- How many text message donations can be made at one time? Is it possible for thousands to come in within a short timeframe without overwhelming the system?
- How long does it take for a mobile donation to reach the intended cause or charity?