No. You do not have to meet BBB Wise Giving Alliance Standards for Charity Accountability and can register through The mGive Foundation.
Articles in this section
- How to Insert Code into the Head Section of Your WordPress
- Does mGive work with all wireless carriers?
- What makes mGive different from other mobile companies?
- What is the difference between mGive, The mGive Foundation and Rally4?
- How can my organization acquire mobile numbers to which we can send text messages?
- How to unsubscribe a mobile number
- How to change your password for the mGive dashboard
- Do we have to be BBB certified to use your products/services
- If we have an existing list of mobile opt-ins, can we move the list to your platform?
- How do parental control settings affect my donations?