Are you ready for data overload?
At some point in the year you will want to pull some reports to help you calculate your ROI or to help you plan and set goals for the next year.
Luckily we are right there with you. We've created dozens of reports to help you drill down: from how many donations there have been to what subscriber base looks like.
Follow the instructions below to find our reporting section and figure out which report works best for you.
1. Login to you mGive account
2. Click on the Reporting tab in the toolbar
3. Choose the report that suits your needs
Most popular reports
- Donations by Keyword - View a donation summary by keyword.
- Donations Monthly - View donations activity by month.
- Donation User Data - View donations along with mobile number and any contact information or other data you have collected from your supporters.
- Subscriber Summary - View a summary of all mobile supporters who are subscribed to your mobile updates.
- Subscriber User Data - Pull all mobile subscribers along with mobile number and any contact information or other data you have collected from your supporters.
4. Once you've picked a report type you will need to put in a few parameters to narrow down the specific information you're looking for.
- Keyword - Which keyword(s) you would like to pull data about.
- Quick Date - A collection of the most common date ranges used.
- Start/End Date - Used if you have a unique date range not included in the Quick Date picklist.
- Show Current Opt-ins Only - (Used in the Opt-in User Data Report) Uncheck this box if you would like to include supporters who have unsubscribed from receiving text updates.
- Custom Field (1,2,3)- Used to add any custom fields you've collected through your mobile web page or through a data collection message.
5. Click "Get Report"
From here you can view you data and print it or export it to excel.
6. Download your report to a spreadsheet
Click the "Export to Excel" button